Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Sexy, you got it up
Sexy, you got it up
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 29 2007, 5:27 am
By: synd)(cate  

Aug 29 2007, 5:28 am synd)(cate Post #1



Commend you IP on sticking to your project and getting your code up here. I'm a lazy mofo and I procrastinate and I'll probably amount to nothing in life because of it, should of helped you with this when you gave me the chance. Anyways, this is tight, looking forward to see how it shapes up.

Myself I am in the process of writing my own CMS more so for business purposes, but not sure if I will get that done any time soon.

~Additional~
Also I demand square ][ brackets for my username, make it so!



None.

Aug 29 2007, 6:25 am DT_Battlekruser Post #2



Well, he cheated :P

But indeed, amazing speed, IP.




None.

Aug 29 2007, 6:40 am Moose Post #3

Armor: 90.50%

Quote
Sexy, you got it up
That's what she said! [/immaturity]




Aug 29 2007, 7:15 am Forsaken Archer Post #4



Amazing speed? Senv5 has been around for... I don't even know how long.
Most of the time I was my personal playground for php techniques though... so... how long have I actually been working on it? Not as long as it's been around for :lol:.

And [] can't be used in member names because it can screw with bbcode.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 6:41 pm Xx.Doom.xX Post #5



Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote
Sexy, you got it up
That's what she said! [/immaturity]
I lol'ed when you said that.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2007, 6:41 pm by Xx.Doom.xX.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring